Saturday 27 April 2013

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside

My unit two assignment was to capture photos in the following modes on my camera

A portrait shot in portrait mode

A landscape shot in landscape mode
 
A macro shot in macro mode

An action shot in action mode
With a weekend break to Great Yarmouth approaching with our friends Nic & Andy & their little cutie Oliver, I saw a great opportunity to tick some of these off the list & so along came my camera too. 

Our weekend was lovely, we couldn't have asked for better weather, the sun was shining, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, our caravan was lovely & in a beautiful location perfect for our love of walking on the beach collecting memory pebbles.  Straight away I was able to tick 'Landscape Mode' from the list.

 
 
The next day we took a trip to the Sealife centre & afterwards Oliver had a play on the beach with his first bucket & spade which became the perfect opportunity for my 'Portrait Mode' photo.


 
 
Whilst Oliver was building sandcastles with his Mummy & Daddy, Steve & I took a walk along the beach together to the structure of an old pier I'd spotted on the horizon & knew would be the perfect prop for some photos.
 
 
 
 
Next up a little play with the self timer mode.....and a lot of running to get into position haha
 
 
We rounded off the day with some beautiful photos for the Barclay-Bloyce family album
 

Back to the caravan park for a little posey shot by the men.....
 
 
Rounded off with the cutest photo of Oliver & Daddy, all together now awwwwwwww
 

No comments:

Post a Comment